Well, I posted the good news about our car being all fixed. We picked it up last week. On Thursday, I noticed a squeaking/chirping type of noise. I called and they told me to bring it back on Monday. So, today after work, we went BACK to Irving where they checked things out. Well, they brought it out and said, "Okay, should be good to go now." So, we drove off only for the squeak to return! Then, they took it back up on the "rack" and checked it again. They brought it BACK around and said, "Okay, really now, it should be good to go!" So we drove off, but instead of leaving, we circled the block about 3 times just to check. Well, everything seemed to be fine...no squeaks, no chirps. Wouldn't you know that right when we got on 360 back in Arlington, the chirping began again! Ahhhhhhhhh! So, I called the guy and said, "Hey this is your squeaky 4Runner girl". He was very nice, told me to bring it back tomorrow and he'll give me a car to drive while he looks over the entire "job" again. They say a car is never quite the same following a wreck...I guess I'm finding this to be true! :(
3.24.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment