About three weeks ago, I was down and out with what was either the flu or some kind of bug (chills, fever, aches, pains, sniffles, snortles, you get the picture!) And yes, I DID get a flu shot (so much for that). Then, I got better. Then Doug got it. Then he got better. And you guessed it...I have it again! Thankfully, I'm not nearly as bad off as I was a few weeks back. I did go see the doctor on Monday. He said I have itis of the bronchi...yes, bronchitis. Ya-hoo! So, NOW I have anti-biotics (I tell you...they are getting more and more stingy with those things lately). So, hopefully I will be on the quick mend here pretty soon! After all, I've got some aging to do this weekend!! :) Oh what fun...31!!! I'm looking forward to another Birthday. As folks I visit in the nursing homes say, "Having a Birthday is better than the alternative!" I agree.
3.12.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Bummer girl!! You have been Miss Sicky-pants! Hope you get well soon. Love ya! Syd
Aging Smaging! Sad that you are sick...get well soon!!! Love you, Kim
Man, I hope you feel better soon! All these crazy weather changes can not be helping. Are you PUMPED about Sunday?? :)
Hope you feel better soon! And HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!!
Post a Comment