3.17.2008

 
Who me? Older? Yes...but more serious? Definitely not! SO, some don't know...but this is how my hair looks during the "getting ready" process. I know you wonder how it goes from THIS to the way you usually see it. Well, as I tell Doug, "It's just the way I do it. My Mom does it that way. Her mom did it that way. We're women with thin hair...a little teasing goes a long way!":)
 
This is not Birthday related, but I just wanted to show off my sweet little flower garden! In the past few weeks, all of my little friends have come into bloom! I love watching them get prettier and prettier!
 
Mom had a sign on her front door wishing me a Happy Birthday!
 
Mom also had these yellow roses out in celebration of her baby's birth! And no, my mom has not just had another baby...I mean ME...her BABY!! :)

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Kim and Eric said...

So glad to know that you have not parted ways with how you do your hair in the mornings. What about all the funny times we had getting ready in the 1905 Harris bathroom?