4.06.2008
Much to celebrate...
This weekend, we had the pleasure of celebrating my Mama's Birthday! Doug and I enjoyed yet another outing to our favorite Tearoom for her Birthday lunch! We had a great time celebrating her, and look forward to many more celebrations with Donnakins! She's such a wonderful Mom, and we're so blessed to have her!! Happy Birthday Mama!
I also had the great pleasure of helping to host a baby shower for my sweet friend, Kimberly. Her baby will be arriving in about 7 weeks...SO EXCITING!! Kim and Eric decided to not find out if it's a boy or a girl, so they are in for a fun surprise. I can't wait to see her in action as a Mom...she will be great!!! Congratulations to Kim and Eric. We are praying for you both as you prepare for such a wonderful journey!
Posted by Holly at Sunday, April 06, 2008
Labels: Friends, Holidays/Celebrations
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
ohhh, donnakins, hope your birthday was happy and oh-so-fun! thanks for all the beautiful memories and for the friendship of your wonderful daughter, holly!
Holly,
You are the best! Thanks for being apart of the shower...I had so much fun and was so glad that you were there with me! I love you so much!
Post a Comment