This is what my new little NIECE or NEPHEW looks like in my sister, Allie's, tummy RIGHT NOW at 9 WEEKS PREGNANT!!! Yay! I get to be an aunt again! What a blessing this little one is and will be to our family. He or she will be making what I'm sure will be a grand entrance sometime in November! We are so thrilled for Allie, Ron and big brother, Brock. Can't wait for November to get here!!! On another note, I'm laughing right now thinking about those of you who possibly didn't read the title to this post, saw a sonogram, freaked out and formed your own conclusions about what news this post was going to contain! :) **PS...This is not an actual picture of Sister's baby--just one taken off a pregnancy website.
4.11.2008
I'm feeling a bit "AUNT-SY"...
Posted by Holly at Friday, April 11, 2008
Labels: Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
woo-hoo! i love being an aunt!! tell allison congrats for us.
Congratulations!
Post a Comment