So, the other night I was reminded of a funny story that I don't want to forget. Some of us were talking about pre-marital counseling, and I happened to remember a little excerpt from one of our counseling sessions with our pastor, Dr. Wiles. He (Dr. Wiles) was asking Doug about some of the qualities that he appreciated in me. After Doug went on to say some sweet things about his bride-to-be, he then tried to say, "...and I'm really looking forward to us rubbing OFF on each other." Innocent enough, right? Well, wouldn't you know that SOMEONE got a bit nervous and instead said, "I'm really looking forward to us rubbing UP on each other!" Yes, that was a given, honey, but I'm pretty sure we weren't going to be talking about THAT until the next session! Well, Doug proceeded to turn about 14 shades of RED. Dr. Wiles was definitely red! I, of course, broke into hysterical laughter. It was great.
4.12.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment