**FYI...there are several new posts...
We had a very nice Thanksgiving. Our celebration actually began a week early when we went to have Steffens-Gobble (as Doug and I like to call it). This event is held each year at Doug's Aunt Linda's home. She cooks a most spectacular meal, and we gather there with lots of family and friends. It was truly a wonderful time!! Unfortunately, we did not get any great pictures of that day...
On Thanksgiving Day we went to my cousin Kristin's house for another fabulous meal. (Things aren't looking good for the other blog this week I have a feeling!) Anyway, we gathered there with lots of my family members and had such a nice time. Then we went back to Allie's house where I spent most of the evening staring at Chloe. As you can tell, my pictures are a little heavy in Chloe's honor! Proud auntie, I suppose!
We did have a wonderful holiday, and we have so much to be thankful for! We thank God for our family and friends, for good health and for all of His many provisions for our lives! Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving too!
12.01.2008
Thanksgiving Festivities
Posted by Holly at Monday, December 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Love the shirt B is wearing!
Post a Comment