12.17.2008

I've Been Tagged...

I've been tagged by LynnAnn! She wants to know...

8 TV Shows I watch...
LOST (just started season 4 last night! It's excellent!)
Damages (starting back in January...so excited about that!)
Law & Order: SVU
Criminal Minds
Without a Trace
CSI
The Office
30 Rock (occasionally)

8 Favorite Restaurants...
*The Tearoom (but it might not be anymore cuz it wasn't that good last time)
*Uncle Julio's
*Patrizio's
*Mijo's
*Del Frisco's (we're not talking about places I go often or ever, right?)
*Kincaid's (But I do like Burger Box, Bonnie!)
*Celebrity Bakery (mostly for the cookies!)
*Luby's

8 Things that happened yesterday...
*I was stuck in my office doing paperwork for the first part of the day...which stunk.
*I got cold.
*I laughed at my husband.
*I talked to my Mom.
*I looked at Christmas lights in Interlochen.
*I wrapped Christmas presents.
*I stayed up WAY TO LATE watching the 1st 3 episodes of LOST, Season 4.
*I went to sleep in a warm, snuggly bed, but couldn't sleep because I was thinking about people who are sleeping outside...Debbie Downer, right?

8 Things I'm looking forward to...
*My husband starting and finishing school and getting a new job.
*Having a baby someday.
*Buying a house someday.
*Finally losing the weight.
*Seeing my sister Leslie.
*Wake Up Weekend with our 10th Graders.
*Christmas!
*Seeing Brock and Chloe.

8 things I wish for...
*A house of our own.
*Time with family all together.
*That my furniture wouldn't have dust on it again RIGHT AFTER I dust it!
*That we could go on a trip with my family.
*That I was more motivated.
*Not sure what else...

2 comments:

Meggan and Trent said...

I want to know how late you were up and how many episodes you got in...

Mallie&Brandon said...

I am with you on the dust. a terrible ever-going problem...