12.29.2008

People Watching is Wonderful!

There are very few positive things about being stuck in an airport for 8 hours on Christmas Eve. People watching IS ONE of them! Check this out...


9 comments:

Allison Nelson said...

so funny!

Amy said...

I love that you videoed this!

Kim and Eric said...

I love people watching. Love your commentating. What are people thinking sometimes? Very funny!!

The Hake Family said...

Are you sure that wasn't Mallie working out her "flight attendant arm"? : )

Mallie&Brandon said...

it was me, I like freaking people out.

Cole and Christy said...

The real tragedy is that she is not in proper workout attire!

Sydney said...

Okay, I am officially in hate with my computer and its inability to play anyone's videos or slideshows- we need a checkup! but knowing you, it is hilarious...

klp said...

oh my. serious funny bone has turned over...i am headed to the airport in a few short hours and am PRAYING for such entertainment. this is nothing short of HILARIOUSNESS...i am crying i am laughing so hard.

Zoe-D said...

that cracks me up!