12.01.2008

Marble Slab Party

We had such a fun time with our 10th graders the other night. We had a Marble Slab party over at the Goodyears. They own their own slab! Jess and I bought all of the toppings and ice cream, and the kids got to make their own "creations"! Then, we played a CRAZY fun game called (of all things) "Big Booty". I'm not going to even attempt to explain this game. All I will tell you is that when I got the bright idea for us to play this game, I promptly stood up and said to a whole room of (mostly) 10th grade boys, "So, who likes Big Booty"? Hmmmmmm....they weren't sure how to receive that question from their Sunday School teacher! Needless to say, I was talking about the GAME!!!

3 comments:

Meggan and Trent said...

Well, that was a great way to start the show...! :)

Anonymous said...

Big Booty - #3
#3 #9
#9 Big Booty
I had Big Booty in my head for about 2 years. Like it's a real song or something.
You are the best Sunday School teacher ever!

Kim and Eric said...

How funny!