2.13.2008

A tribute to my main MAN!

I would like to offer a brief, yet heartfelt note of thanks to my husband. On Saturday, I came down with a major cold/flu-ish/bug-ish YUCK! I have been feeling (AND looking) pretty rotten for about 5 days now. For the first few days, I was in the bed, sniffling, snuffling, snorkling, sneezing...doing all the things described on the NyQuil bottle. Well, let me tell me just tell you how blessed I am to have such a sweet husband! He has been waiting on me, serving me, making (and by making, I mean driving and picking up) dinner, cleaning up dishes, bringing thousands of drinks to my bedside, rubbing my back, being funny, putting up with my obnoxious coughing fits throughout the night and just loving on me! At some point in marriage preparation, we heard something about the word husband meaning "to tend to". When I thanked him for being such a sweet help to me, he told me, "I'm tending". Yay for marriage preparation! Yay for tending! Yay for my husband!!! I love that guy!

0 comments: