Just a note of thanks to all of you who were praying for me as I officiated my cousin's funeral yesterday. It seemed to go pretty well, and it felt like a meaningful time for our family. Please continue to keep my aunt Ann and uncle Loyd in your prayers, as well as my cousin's wife, Becki. This has been an incredibly difficult time for all of them. I appreciate all of the encouragement I've received from you. Thank you!
On another note, one of my sweetest patients died over the weekend. I will be officiating her funeral sometime this week or next. Your prayers for that would be appreciated as well. Thanks!
2.26.2008
Thank You!
Posted by Holly at Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I don't know how you do it, but I am sure glad you do! What a blessing you are to people in life and in death. Love you!
Syd
Post a Comment