2.21.2008

Special Visitors!

We have some very special visitors here this week!! Our sweet nieces and nephews are here for a visit while their Mom and Dad attend a special conference in Seattle, WA. The kids are staying with Doug's Mom, "Grandy", but we will get the pleasure of enjoying them too! They have all grown about a foot since we saw them at our wedding in May! It is always so much fun when we get to see them! We are blessed beyond measure to have them and our other precious nephew, Brock! Having them keeps me from demanding that "someone" let me try to have a baby right this minute! :) Although, tonight both Corinne and Nathan were talking about our future kids. Nathan said, "Aunt Holly, when you and Uncle Doug have kids, I really wannna meet 'em!" Corinne said, "Hey Aunt Holly, when are you going to have a baby? What are you gonna call it? Maybe Claire or Madison?" So funny and cute!! She then informed me that when I'm going to have a baby, I will get big and fat, and then I'll know it's time for the baby to come! Great.

Uncle Doug and Aunt Holly covered in nieces and nephews...Elea(20 mos), Nathan(6), Corinne(4),TJ(almost 9) is hiding behind Corinne!

 

Our little princesses...Corinne and Elea (she's actually Eleanor, but goes by Elea...said Ellie)
 


Precious Nathan, TJ and Corinne
 


Uncle Doug and Nathan were twins!
 

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: