It would be very unfortunate if old acquaintances were forgotten because that's about the only thing I like about New Year's Eve! And I do like them alot!! After a wonderful dinner together at Lucile's in Ft. Worth, we enjoyed our traditional gathering at the Goodyears complete with Marble Slab mix-it-up and Guitar Hero! Such fun!!
We're happy about the coming new year I guess!?
Trent dominating Guitar Hero. I STINK at this game...stink.
Me, Christy, Jess and Meggan
My man playing the longest song on the face of the earth. He claims it was only 11 minutes. I swear it was like 20 and I'm pretty sure everybody was ready for us to leave by the time he finished!
Meggan's pretty good at this game. Perhaps it's because she's so focused?
The girls...
Courtney
Christy
Old pals...
The men folk...
And the ladies again...
Cheers!!!! Happy New Year!! Looking forward to a great 2010!

0 comments:
Post a Comment