On his 35th Birthday this past week, Doug kept saying, "I can finally run for President of the United States...ya know since you have to be 35!" I don't think I have enough pants suits to be the First Lady so this plan is definitely out! There might be some other reasons too, but that's not the point. The point is...MY SWEET HUSBAND IS THIRTY-FIVE!!!!!!!
Every presidential nominee likes to drink RC Cola out of a squatty can, right?
Presents, presents!!!! All he asked for this year was an XBox. Do you know what that is because I thought I was on the right track when I gave him this...
He was quite sad when he opened my version of the XBox to find this note...
But quite HAPPY to find that I was just joking!
I think he's happier about the XBox than about his potential to be the leader of the free world!
Oh yes, and this "hat" is the Schlotzsky's bag that he wore on his head all afternoon following our lunch. He even wore it to Game Stop when he went to purchase his first game Such a spirited fellow!
We had game night in the evening and of course enjoyed cake!
The following night we went to Babe's in Burleson. They make birthday celebraters go through a ritualistic chicken dance, which Doug of course LOVED!!
and completely...
HAMMED (or I guess, CHICKENED) UP...
What a funny and nutty man I married! Doug, you are and always will be the person who makes me laugh the most. I love you, Mr. President!!

2 comments:
WElcome to the world of the xbox widow! John wants me to tell you to tell Doug that if he buys the new Call of Duty and gets xbox LIVE, to find him on there. They can chat and shoot people up together. Woohoo!
Loving all the posts and updates! Hope 2010 is starting off well for y'all. And I think you would show Hilary a thing or two with your fancy pants suits! You go girl!
Post a Comment