This year we decided to have a little gathering with some of our extended family the week before Christmas. We usually try to get together on Christmas Day, but now that everyone has gotten married, we all seem to go different directions on that day. So, this was a great way to see some of our sweet loved-ones during the Christmas season. We had a mexican dinner and a chinese gift exchange. It was a very multi-cultural party! Unfortunately, I was not a very good picture-taker so I missed photo opps of MANY people. But, here are the few that I did take...
Uncle Steve sporting his "bling" teeth that he scored in the gift exchange.
Sittin' and chattin'
Brock coloring his dinosaur placemat
Sweet sisters in love...Judy and Mom
Sweet sisters
Doug & Andrea~ We were SO happy that you were here! Love you!
Allie & the darling Chloe
Sweet Cousin Kristin

0 comments:
Post a Comment