One of the best things about Christmas is taking out the decorations and seeing them all again. One of the worst things about Christmas is putting all of the decorations away, but that's another story. In our (almost) 3 short years of marriage, we have already managed to collect alot of really special ornaments. Here I'm holding a couple that were given to us at our wedding, and one (the sledding couple) that Doug's Mom bought for us when we were engaged.
This year, we put up TWO trees! Our tree was in the dining room, and Mom's was in the den. Here's a sweet tree all lit up for Christmas 2009!
Here's the ornament that Doug and I bought on the top of Sulfur Mountain in Banff, CA just after he proposed and I said, "I do!"
The Christmas decor at our house would be incomplete without the Merry Christmas blocks, which most of you know hardly ever really say "Merry Christmas". Doug did manage to leave them alone when I hosted a Bible Study Fellowship Christmas party, and as you'll see below...that's a good thing! That was about the only day of the season that they were "normal".T

2 comments:
this DEFINITELY needs to be an annual post. doug's christmas block productions have me in tears - LOL!
I bet he is good at scrabble...
Post a Comment