I
LOVE
working
Sidenote: Once I had this dream where I was in the produce section of a grocery store. I was pushing a cart, and in that cart was a naked man. He was screaming "Green Thumb! Green Thumb!" And the louder he screamed, the faster I pushed the cart. It was exhausting. I woke up sweating.

5 comments:
I am absolutely terrified of your dream. But I do share your love of working in the flowerbeds. It is therapeutic for me.
Beautiful job in the garden! But your dream is a little scary :P Love reading your Blog ~ Hugs ~
Is that lantana? Your mom is probably going to start hiring you out soon - you better watch out!
You and your crazy dreams! So funny.
I neeeeeed your help with my front plant beds. They are horrible. Please come to Plano with your green thumb. Not the man in the dream, just you. :)
Post a Comment