NIECE!!!!! I'm so excited to report that my sister, Allison, found out she's having a girl!! Little girl is coming sometime in November and we're all so excited! Allie and Ron took Brock, now 3 and 1/2, to the sonogram to see the baby. Apparently, when it was over he said something along the lines of "Where do we go now to pick up my baby sister?" I'm thinking he hasn't quite grasped what's going on in Mommy's tummy. Awhile back they asked him, "What's in Mommy's tummy?" He replied, "A bunny". Well of course...a bunny! Little does he know that that bunny is gonna be hoppin' on out of there soon and coming home to live with him!! He will be such a precious big brother. I can't wait to meet this sweet little girl!!
6.22.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yippie!! That is so exciting!
YAY...tell Allison congrats for me! Brock will be the best big brother! And you will be the best aunt too!
Post a Comment