Today was a baby shower for Meggan and her baby boy, Hudson, who will be joining her and Trent soon! There was a great turnout of friends for Megg, which made it a really special time! I didn't capture much of the shower on my camera, but I've posted a few pictures here. Meggan received lots of great gifts! One of the sweetest things that she received was a blanket from her Mom. Meggan's grandmother (Nannie) started crocheting it before she passed away. Her mom recently found it in a closet unfinished, and she decided to finish it for Hudson! It is truly beautiful, although unfortunately I don't have a picture to share! The shower was given at Ashlee's beautiful home, which was a perfect setting for this fun event! Thanks to everyone who came and made it such a sweet time for Meggan!
I ordered this cake from a lady named Glenda (out of Arlington). She's been making cakes for 30+ years. It was YUMMY, pretty and very reasonable!
A little shot of the table. This picture does not do it justice. Ashlee had a beautiful arrangement of antique toys set out along with some books and other little accents. It was adorable!
Meggan and the shower hostesses
Candid shot of friends visiting...
1.19.2008
Shower of Blessings!
Posted by Holly at Saturday, January 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Thanks for such a wonderful shower!!! I had so much fun and I appreciate it so much. I love you!!
Post a Comment