12.02.2007
Cousins!
What a great start to a great weekend! On Saturday morning, I had the chance (along with my mom and sister Allie) to meet our dear cousins, Ann and Nancy for breakfast. Both of them live in Dallas, and we don't get to visit nearly as much as we'd like to! Last month as I was listening to Dr. Laura on the radio, a caller by the name of Nancy called in. I immediately thought of my sweet cousin, Nancy, and called her! That day, we put this date on the books! So, we met at Breadwinners in Dallas (a wonderful restaurant if you haven't been). It was so much fun to visit and laugh with them! Ann and Nancy are the daughters of my Aunt Virginia (Papa East's sister). They are mom's first cousins and my second cousins. Such a blessing to share fun time with family!
From left to right: Me, Allison, Ann, Nancy, Mom
Posted by Holly at Sunday, December 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment