12.14.2007

Brock is THREE!!!

I can hardly believe that my nephew, Brock , is now THREE YEARS OLD!! I remember the day he was born so vividly. I lived out of state at that time (in North Carolina), so I was not able to be here for his birth. I was, however, on the phone for most of the event and able to hear the play by play via Nana (my mom). Brock has been a precious addition to our family. He is such a sweet boy and so smart too! It has been a true delight to live closer to him now, and to watch him change and grow. He is learning so many new things! I am amazed each time we're together at the things he says and does! Brock is CRAZY about Thomas the Train, so of course, he had a Thomas party! Allie made a wonderful dinner and we all gathered at my mom's house for an evening of fun including watching the Birthday boy rip into his gifts, playing "Pin the nose on the clown" and Birthday cake!! As we all gathered around him to sing "Happy Birthday" last night, I could just feel the love that each person in our family has for this little boy! He is a Godsend to our family, and we are so blessed to have him!! Happy Birthday, Buster Boy!!
 
Uncle Doug LOVES "Pin the nose on the clown"!
 
What kind of crazy game is this?
 
Nana is such a party girl!
 

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: