7.13.2011

My Mother is 70...and other lies.

My sisters and I have the best Mom in the world!! I feel certain that we are all joining together in our disbelief that she could be a day older than 35, but the calendar told us this year that she had a very significant Birthday!!
 
 On our way to the nursing home to check her in, we decided to take a detour and head for Austin for a Birthday celebration instead!! What a fun, fun, FUN time we had!  There's just aren't many things better in the world than celebrating with the ones we love. Oh, how I love these precious women in my life!!
 We ate good food, got pampered, and even had a photo session with a delightful photographer friend of Leslie's named Ann.
 A trip to Austin is never complete without the world's BEST Coke from Dirty's!!
 Cheers!!







Happy Birthday Mama!! You are one of God's greatest gifts to me, to my sisters and to everyone who knows you!!! PS...I called the nursing home, and told them you won't be checking in for at least 50 more years! :)

0 comments: