11.12.2008

Chloe=PRECIOUS

I'm not sure that there are many things in this world that beat or even measure up to the wonderful feeling of holding a new baby in your arms. My heart has been bursting with excitement and happiness ever since Monday when I first laid eyes on beautiful Chloe.  I'm so amazed that in just a very few hours, this sweet little wonder has already brought so much joy into our family.
  She's a precious, beautiful bundle of love...
  and she's MY NIECE!!! How did I ever get so lucky?
  I'll never know...but I sure am thankful!!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sydney said...

She is so sweet- she looks like Brock to me- does she?

Holly said...

Yes Syd! She looks SO much like him to me too!

Kim and Eric said...

She has the most beautiful face!! I know that you are way excited for her to finally be here.

nancy said...

aunt hotsie--
you are such a bright spot in my day--ALWAYS!!! lucky brock and chloe to have an aunt who adores and enjoys them so much! :-)
they ARE both precious, and i'm so glad you and doug are such a big part of their lives! :-)
next time i'm choosing relatives-- i think i'll see about signing you up to be MY aunt! :-)
xoxo