What a wonderfully, beautiful place!! For our 3rd anniversary we took a trip to Smithville, OK and stayed at The Reserve on Eagle Creek. We stayed in this cute little cabin called Cliffside. The property has about 8 cabins that are all spread out around this little pond.
This was our cute breakfast nook...
The amazing tub that looked out over a beautiful bluff...
I was pretty excited about the tub...in fact, I think it sealed the deal for me in choosing this particular cabin. That, and the bedspread, Jessica! :)
This is the overlook off of the back porch of our cabin.
The living area...
The awesome bed with 2 billion thread count sheets...
My sweet husband standing on the deck and...
showing off the VERY BEST feature of the whole place...the hot tub on the back deck! We were able to sit in the hot tub underneath a full sky of about a gazillion stars! Absolutely beautiful and so peaceful...
We rode the paddle boat...
enjoyed the pond and it's many creatures...
and rested in the chairs by the fire pit.
The owner of the bed and breakfast on the property is a wonderful chef. This is the place where we enjoyed two fabulous meals.
This is Gizmo, one of the two pups that lives on the property. His sister is named Gidget.
This place was just so amazing and so peaceful! It was the perfect place to get away, talk, spend time together and enjoy God's awesome creation.
We skipped rocks, or I should say DOUG skipped rocks. I threw rocks into the pond.
and did alot of resting on the rocks.
and ALOT of soaking in the jacuzzi outside!
We even went on a trail ride!!
We were definitely sad to say "Happy Trails" to this place, but hopefully we will return again someday!
What a wonderful annivesary celebration! Doug, I'm so happy to be your bride! I thank the Lord for bringing us together, and allowing us to live, learn and grow together on a daily basis.
Happy 3 years, my sweetie!

2 comments:
happy anniversary!!!!!! and yes, oklahoma is way more than OK... :)
What a fun trip!!! So glad y'all got away and had a great time!
Post a Comment