We had a wonderful wedding in our family a few weekends ago! My dear Mother-in-Love became...
Mrs. Ken Hilliard.
I've been knowing Faye for a good number of years now, and I have to tell you...I've NEVER seen her glow like she glowed on her wedding day.
We had the most fun weekend of wedding festivities that began on Thursday evening at the rehearsal and dinner that followed. Doug and Cheryl walked their Mom down the aisle at the wedding.
On Saturday, we had a nice lunch at the Tearoom in honor of Faye before heading to the Wyatt Mansion in Waxahachie to decorate for the reception.
Faye did a wonderful job planning the decor for this event. She had places all througout the mansion with family pictures (from his and her family). This was one of "our" spots...very sweet.
On Saturday, we all gathered at the church and prepared for the ceremony. Cheryl and Corinne helped Faye get dressed. What a beautiful bride she was!
Faye and Ken met in the sanctuary before the ceremony and got to spend a few minutes together. I snuck this pic from outside the doors despite their minister yelling at me about how "this is supposed to be a private moment!!" Yeah yeah...I'm not really one to follow many rules.
Our family
There was ALOT of this happening throughout the day!!
Me and sweet Cheryl
The lovebirds...
We are so very happy for you both, Ken and Faye. What a blessing it is that you've found one another. We wish you many years of happiness, fun and togetherness!

0 comments:
Post a Comment