11.12.2009

Happy Oink-o-ween!!

Most of you know that I married a pretty funny and creative guy. Not only that, but he LOVES any reason to dress in costume. So it's no surprise that about a month before Halloween, he was already making plans for our costumes. Here's what he came up with...
The Swine Flu!!!!
You know I must love this man ALOT if I would agree to wear a pig nose that makes the "oink" sound around in public! Just kidding...you know I loved it! We had a great time, and got alot of laughs along the way. We went to my sister's house for dinner and trick-or-treating. It was a great time!
We were there mostly to see the cutest duck ever...

and her big brother, Spider-Man! Funny story on that note. Brock LOVES Spider Man. Well, I guess that growing up in a family of all girls, my sister never learned that there are 2 Spider-Men. There's a good one AND an evil one...who knew?
Well apparently everyone, but us. When Allie got to the store with Brock to pick out his costume, she said, "Look Brock, there's two options...you can be Red Spider-Man OR black Spider-Man!"
He chose black.
And therefore, he was called "Evil Spider-Man" by many passersby.
He did NOT find this amusing at all.
I didn't take enough pictures, but we sure had a GREAT time!!!


1 comments:

Sydney said...

LOVE the costumes and the personal visit by two oinkers late on Halloween night. You two are such a creative mess!