Yes, some people blog about their children's first day of school.
I blog about my husband's first day! Here he is at 6:25 this morning about to leave for his first day of student teaching at Summit High School!!! I know he was a little bit nervous, but he's going to do great! I mean what kid wouldn't love THIS GUY for their teacher?!
I blog about my husband's first day! Here he is at 6:25 this morning about to leave for his first day of student teaching at Summit High School!!! I know he was a little bit nervous, but he's going to do great! I mean what kid wouldn't love THIS GUY for their teacher?!


6 comments:
Good Luck Doug!
James' first day each year is just about as special as my baby boys' first days! Go Mr. Steffensrud!
Can't wait to see the pics of his special events days...ie costumes here I come.
You are so stinkin' cute.
Go Dougie!
YAY for Doug's first day! Glad it went well!
Just found your blog through some obscure surfing ;-)
Just wanted to let you know how much I've enjoyed reading through it.
Post a Comment