5.17.2008

What a trip!!

We just returned from a FABULOUS trip back to Playa del Carmen, Mexico. We went there last year on our honeymoon, and decided to return for our 1st anniversary! We stayed at the Iberostar Quetzal, which is a great all-inclusive resort. Our trip was so relaxing and fun...making it very difficult to return to the real world! Hope you enjoy this little montage that I put together of our trip photos!

4 comments:

Mallie&Brandon said...

I wonder how many people drop their cameras in the sea while parasailing??? Also.... are you sure those aren't rats??? :)
looks like a BLAST!!!!!!!! I might watch it again, just so I feel as if I am at the beautiful beach!!!

Kim and Eric said...

I loved seeing the pics and video of parasailing! And loved hearing Bette sing under the boardwalk. So glad that y'all had a great time on your trip. The beach and waves were so beautiful!! Welcome home. Love you!

Cole and Christy said...

I am sorry, but only you would take pictures of men in speedos-totally out of control!

The Hake Family said...

Oh Hots I am sooo jealous! Looks like a fabulous time!! I can't believe the girl who used to have panic attacks in the IMAX actually para-sailed : )