2.01.2011

Christmas 2010

We had a great Christmas.  We celebrated in Charlotte this year, which was great fun.  We also did a little home celebration , but I was terrible about taking pictures.  This is a pretty bad picture of our first tree in the new house.  It was so much fun to decorate (though I only broke out about 1/4 of my decorations this year) our new house!
 Outside Lights
This year, we, along with our precious nephews and nieces acted out the nativity story for the family...
The angel (Corinne) has just given Mary the news that she's about to be great with child! 
Joseph was surprised by the angel...aka Elea! 
 All wrapped up in the gift explosion aftermath! (Doug and Nathan)
 On Christmas Day, we had the wonderful surprise of SNOW...and lots of it!!
Here's Corinne showing off her snowball!
 The boys gearing up for a snowball fight.
 Simply beautiful...

 Later we we went to a park to go sledding.  Some had better success than others.

As I said, I just did not take pictures like I'd hoped to this year! But, we had a wonderful time celebrating with our sweet family, both in Charlotte and here.
Such a blessing.

0 comments: