On March 16th, I aged...
It was a great day full of flowers, cards and...
lots of dollar coins (Doug put a $20 into the ticket machine for the TRE train and was surprised when he got EIGHTEEN one dollar coins back!
We rode the TRE into Dallas where we went to go see...
BODIES!!! This exhibit is amazingly awesome!! If you haven't seen it, GO! But only if you're into seeing real cadavers...which I am, so it was greatness!
That night, we went to Lucile's in Ft. Worth with my Mama, the sweet lady who birthed me 33 years ago!
It was a happy day for me...
and a true reminder of
how blessed I am
to be alive, and to have a precious family and so many friends
who make being alive so wonderful!
Life certainly isn't perfect...and definitely not pain-free...
but I'm thankful that God gave me life...
and chocolate cake!!
Apparently I turned 3?? Not sure...

1 comments:
what a happy birthday. love it. you are SO worth celebrating!!! miss you, hots. let's do lunch!!!!
Post a Comment