This year, we celebrated Thanksgiving at Cheryl and Brian's home in North Carolina. They have 4 very active kiddos, which made for a fun and wild time! Before we arrived, Faye and I received little invitations to a "Fancy Nancy" tea party. We were told to wear our "fanciest" accessories. 


This was the cutest thing ever! The girls had planned and prepared a whole tea party in our honor complete with treats, games, favors and of course...tea!
The girls made their party plans straight out of the "Fancy Nancy" tea party book. It is TOO CUTE!
It even provides ideas for games such as "Fancy Nancy Freeze Tag". Here I am frozen in my "fanciest" move!
These little princesses are so sweet and such wonderful little hostesses!
While we were having our tea party, the guys (Brian, Doug and the 2 boys) were off having "Man Day", which is what the boys planned. This involved lots of hiking, fire-building and grunting I'm sure.
Brian got a fire pit for his Birthday, so we had a great time sitting around the fire at night. It was so cold, but we snuggled up, visited and enjoyed the warmth of the fire. We also got to roast marshmellows and make S'mores! So fun!
And of course, this little dolly was being cute everytime I looked at her!
In preparation for the Thanksgiving meal, there was lots of cooking going on. Brian is an amazing cook and we enjoyed multiple amazing meals during our time there. I got to help Faye make her amazing apple pie, and so now I know her secrets...as far as making that pie goes at least!
The kiddos at Thanksgiving dinner

0 comments:
Post a Comment