7.17.2009

Going Private...

Not on this blog...on my other blog,"Are You There Waistline? It's Me, Holly". I haven't been keeping that blog up for several months now, but I might start doing that again. If you would like to follow that blog, let me know and I'll add you. Not sure why I'm getting all wimpy now about puttin' it all out there. But I am. I'm happy to add you, even if I don't know you. I know I've had a several strangers read and comment in the past, which was actually a huge help to me in several instances. So, if you and I don't know each other, please don't let that keep you from requesting to join. I'd love to you have you! Believe me, if I do get back on the weight-loss train, I'm gonna need all the help I can get! (Don't you love the non-committal-ness of it all?)

5 comments:

Sydney said...

Well, I am sure you know to invite me, but just in case :) I would hate to only be filled in on your life every Tuesday morning at 6:30 :)

Anonymous said...

Add me!!!

Kim and Eric said...

Sign me up too. Love you Hots!

nancy said...

cousin hotsie--
i wanna be wherever you are! :-)
xoxo

cksaggiemom said...

Me too