3.02.2009

Chloe's Baby Dedication

Yesterday, we had the pleasure of attending little Chloe's baby dedication at Rockpointe Church. It was a very special time and funny too. Ron (who is the pastor and Chloe's daddy) dedicated all of the other babies first. Then, it was Chloe's turn and he realized that he would have to play both roles...pastor and parent. "Do you, Ron and Allison, commit to raise Chloe in a Godly home...etc.?" And then standing next to Allie and saying, "Yes, we do". I'm probably not communicating the humor of this, but it was cute. Anyway, a very special celebration of our sweet girl!

2 comments:

Brandon-Laura Denning said...

Hey girl - long time to see! It's great to 'see' you here - saw you on Kim's blog. I'd love to reconnect...
Laura (Sibley) Denning

Sydney said...

I love the dual role Ron story- I laughed! Sounds like something Dougie would do just for fun!