9.01.2008

Big babies!

My good friend, LynnAnn, emailed me the link to this excellent slide show of baby animals. Doug and I call them "babanimals". We both are crazy in love with animals (although we do not own any? Yet.) After looking at this slideshow, I'm starting to think that a puppy or a kitten isn't going to cut it. Perhaps a panda bear or a baby giraffe OR a British piglet named Cinderella!! If you're an animal lover, you'll love this!

4 comments:

LynnAnn said...

I have another link that shows pics of animals mating. I'll send it to you as soon as I find it : ) You know, so you can experience the "joy" that brings about the baby animal. Come to think of it though, most of them aren't trying to mate with their own species . . .

Allison Nelson said...

I wonder how Belle would react if we brought home a baby rhino! Gosh, he was cute.
I also would gladly take a little piglet or a baby giraffe.

Sydney said...

I loved Cinderella and her rainboots- You are a funny girl Hots.

Melisa said...

I can't get on to your other blog to leave a comment, but do you know of any good scales??